More information to help you start eConveyancing
eConveyancing is your opportunity to transform NSW into the world’s most efficient and secure place to buy and sell property.
The change is happening and you should be familiar with the timeline for transition to eConveyancing in NSW.
- to have an ABN
- to be a person, partnership or body corporate
- to be of good character and reputation
- to comply with the insurance rules relating to professional indemnity insurance and fidelity insurance.
Terms and Acronyms
The three pillars of eConveyancing
Verification of identity
- persons to whom certificates of title are provided
- subscriber administrators.
Right to deal
To check whether a dealing is available to be lodged electronically, please see the Schedule of eDealings.